Entradas

EdgeHead

Cena ganhava sem contestação.

O gajo iria pedir mtos $ a WWE, mas axo ke se isso acontesse os lucros da WWE, iriam ser algo do outro mundo. Pro proximo ano o SLB passava a ser patrocinado pla WWE, e tinhamos a o Kane a trinco, ta feito... :lol:

Btw Archie o avatar... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
In a recent interview, Rob Van Dam said he would consider TNA but anything other than WWE is a step down. He also said that the formula to make it to the top in WWE involves politicking, kissing ass, stabbing people in the back, and holding people down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Former TNA and ROH star Matt Bentley has arrived in Florida Championship Wrestling this week for a tryout with WWE.

Bentley is a former TNA X-Division Champion and was featured on SmackDown last week in a match against Vladimir Kozlov. He was trained at the Shawn Michaels Wrestling Academy under Michaels, whom he is related too. His tryout will be held throughout this week.

tellos0 chamado à recepção...

Filho de Curt Hennig assina pela WWE

O filho do Hall Of Famer Curt Hennig (também conhecido por Mr. Perfect) assinou um contrato de desenvolvimento com a WWE.

Joe Hennig irá para a federação de desenvolvimento da WWE, Florida Championship Wrestling em Tampa.

Se for tão bom como o pai... :D

Também a filha de Curt, Amy, tem contrato de desenvolvimento com a companhia, estando a ser treinada por Harley Race.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
SLAM! Wrestling is reporting that former WWF Superstar and Heavyweight Champion "Pyscho" Sid Vicious has been telling his friends and colleagues that he will be making a return to World Wrestling Entertainment some time in September.

WWE has signed Rob Terry to a three-year developmental contract. Rob Terry is a 28-year-old weightlifting champion from Wales and moved to America last October taking part in a special training program. He is currently signed to Florida Championship Wrestling.

Rob Terry is 6ft 5ins and 285 pounds, he caught Vince McMahon’s eye after winning virtually every natural bodybuilding event in Britain and Europe according to the article.

"It was quite daunting at first because I had no experience," he said. "I'm signed up to the Florida Championship Wrestling franchise, which is the feeder to the WWE. Some of the other guys there have been on the amateur wrestling circuit for years."

"I also got to go along to Wrestlemania, which was mind-blowing because I got to chat one-on-one with some big names like Triple H. He was a really down-to-earth guy and it was great to meet him because he is one of my heroes. He's also built very big like me and gave me plenty of good advice.” Terry said.

He also added, "I know it's going to take time to get there, but I'm determined to make it in WWE."

The article also mentions that he moved to Florida with his 22-year-old future wife Sarah from Wales who has been in full support of the future star. The complete article can be read at this link.

Photos of WWE's Rob Terry can be seen at this link.

It has been known for a few days that Mick Foley, via the Gillepsie Agency, would announce plans for his pro wrestling future today.

If a F4WOnline.com report is accurate, that announcement will be the signing of a short-term deal with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

Though specific details remain unclear, the report says that Foley's term with TNA will begin in the immediate future.

The Director of Media and Public Relations and Booking for Wrestling Legends Mick Foley, Roddy Piper and Ric Flair, Nola Armstrong, of The Gillespie Agency, Inc. sent PWMania.com the following:

RELEASE

September 3, 2008 - Statement from Mick Foley on leaving WWE, his future with TNA Wrestling and other opportunities.

As of today, I am a free agent in the world of professional wrestling. I will always be grateful to WWE for affording me so many incredible opportunities over the past thirteen years, but feel the time is right to pursue other endeavors.

This move frees me up to participate in more film, television and voice roles, autograph sessions, speaking engagements, volunteer work, and will allow me the time to start work on a third novel, a fourth wrestling memoir and a new children’s story.

Over the next few weeks I will be working with my management team at Braverman/Bloom Co., Inc. in pursuing a couple of unique investment opportunities.

I can confirm I have had discussions with TNA Wrestling and have come to a short-term agreement. I am very excited about the specifics of this agreement and the potential it holds.

Mick Foley is available for booking through The Gillespie Agency. For more information contact Elaine Gillespie ([email protected]) or Nola Armstrong ([email protected]).

bah

Já se encontra isto no site da TNA...

tnahaveanicedayqb6.jpg

enfim... <_<

• 1 month later...
WWE has agreed to terms on a 3-year contract with Dos Caras Jr. Caras is considered to be a huge international star as he is a current top title holder in CMLL and has made a name for himself on the pro wrestling scene in Mexico.

He received a WWE tryout match at a television taping back in the summer. Caras is also a mixed martial artist.

• 4 weeks later...

Former ROH & TNA star Low Ki wrestled a dark match at this week's SmackDown tapings. There are two top WWE superstars pushing management to sign the talented performer.

Rey Mysterio and MVP are two the wrestlers who helped Low Ki get his tryout match. Mysterio went as far as to pitch two storylilne ideas for WWE to bring Low Ki in for - either as a heel Rey Mysterio impostor or a new masked superstar to feud with him.

:D

Tem fama disso. Não sei como se andou a portar no último ano na TNA, mas foi por causa disso (e outra coisas) que foi expulso inicialmente da TNA e também teve alguns problemas na ROH. Andas a dormir, pá.