Despedimentos

EdgeHead

DOVER, Del.--Ric Flair didn't say he's back with World Wrestling Entertainment.

According to the 16-time World Heavyweight Champion, he never left.

On Saturday, Flair was at Dover International Speedway as a guest of Roadloans.com, the title sponsor for the day's NASCAR Busch Series race.

During a press conference, Flair announced that he is working a limited schedule with WWE, and never gave notice that he was leaving the company.

"Those reports were totally incorrect," said Flair.

But curiously, the press release from the track that preceded Flair's appearances described him as "currently retired" from the wrestling business.

Flair spoke in glowing terms about WWE, noting that Chairman Vince McMahon could run NASCAR if he had a month to get up to speed. Those comments stand in stark contrast to Internet rumors that he was leaving the company due to dissatisfaction with the storylines he's been offered.

Flair did say that he plans to retire from wrestling within the next year, as he wants to spend more time with his family, including playing with his kids.

"I have a new, beautiful young wife. She's very rewarding. I like playing with her, too," Flair said of wife Tiffany, who was sitting 20 feet away. Flair's quip was one of many that had the media in stitches.

Fans hope Flair's WWE work can be similarly entertaining as he winds up his career. But Flair added that he has been given no assurances about creative direction.

"They don't do that," Flair said of WWE. "And I wouldn't expect them to. I've earned the right to retire on my own terms, but I don't see myself as bigger than the WWE. If it works into a storyline that works with the program, then I'm happy with it. If not, we just walk away one day and say goodbye."

That said, Flair has an idea of how he would like things to go.

"If I could write that script, I would just say that I would be in a marquee position...I would like to wrestle a marquee guy, a big name, in my last match," Flair said. "Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, John Cena...I would love to wrestle in a marquee position in a marquee match and just have my finest hour."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
WWE has released developmental talent Ryan Wilson from his contract. Wilson had been working in Ohio Valley Wrestling as a masked wrestler, Jacon Duncan where he was the OVW Championship at one point. As for the making it to the big federations he did a brief appearance in TNA as Trytan. Wilson signed his developmental contract with WWE in November of 2006.

Tellos0...

Carlito is said to be unhappy with the direction WWE has been pushing him in as of late. Some are saying that he has requested to be released from the company. WWE has not granted him a release yet but may do so in the next week.

• 4 weeks later...
TNA President Dixie Carter held a meeting today offering everyone in the company their release if they wanted it. Only Senshi (aka Low Ki) took up Carter's offer. So well, it looks like he's through with TNA.

Estou :eek:

Este é daqueles que não me importava de ver na WWE.

Carlito is said to be unhappy with the direction WWE has been pushing him in as of late. Some are saying that he has requested to be released from the company. WWE has not granted him a release yet but may do so in the next week.

Se o Carlito é released we riot!

Btw, o Masters tb ja nao era primeira vez ke era apanhado a nao cumprir a politica da WWE. Mas realmente, fou fatela. Te kurtia do Masters, com uma feud de jeito, o gajo inda ficava a altura de um tag team ou US title.

TNA President Dixie Carter held a meeting today offering everyone in the company their release if they wanted it. Only Senshi (aka Low Ki) took up Carter's offer. So well, it looks like he's through with TNA.

P'ra quê? A divisão cruiser 'tá às portas da morte... Seria apenas mais um...

Tas as portas da morte, pk a WWE assim o ker.

Tem bons cruserwights parados. Mas valia meterem nos a disputar o titulo, mesmo com ou sem storyline. Sempre davam um bom entretiniemento. bem melhor ke mtos combates ke la andam...

Btw o Shellton tem combatido?

Tas as portas da morte, pk a WWE assim o ker.

Tem bons cruserwights parados. Mas valia meterem nos a disputar o titulo, mesmo com ou sem storyline. Sempre davam um bom entretiniemento. bem melhor ke mtos combates ke la andam...

Btw o Shellton tem combatido?

Passou p'ra ECW e deverá ser um dos candidatos ao titulo do Punk.

Rob Van Dam em standup comedy (com fotos)

Aqui ficam as fotos de RVD na sua primeira noite como comediante, na Championship Comedy: Seasons Beatings. Booker T também esteve presente no evento.

1rvd4.jpg

1rvd.jpg

1rvd2.jpg

1rvd3.jpg

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

"Ron "The Truth" Killings and TNA Wrestling have come to a mutual agreement on his release. Killings wishes TNA Wrestling the best. Killings is looking forward to continue his wrestling career and looking to go back to his original stomping grounds."

• 1 month later...