Banned From Tv.vol.1.&.2

Prym3r

No LiMiT Presents......

The best of banned from TV volume 1 and 2

It will shock you!

I've seen many of these shocking videos. It bothers me, but sometimes it is so incredible that I want to keep watching. There's a breed of us out there. The best ones are narrated- as is this one. And it's not all death. Where as "Faces of Death" and it's spin offs are people who die brutally on tape. "Banned from television" has a similar edge but is a tad more mild. Most of it is people who barely survive or easily survive something very dangerous. Possibly a spoiler: At the end of this video is a woman who gets hit by a train. It is the most gruesome image I have ever seen! A woman who has a name, -most likely- hopes for the future, plans for the holidays, a family at home, etc. She was in a hurry but I wonder why she didn't stop. Even from a normal cam corder recording, one can hear the train coming here. Even though her view was obstructed, she should have had better patience. (She couldn't wait for that train to just pass now could she). It is very sad. Life is fragile. Look both ways. And if you screen this, don't say you weren't warned.

Puta ke pariu a humanidade em k vivemos onde há pessoas k se divertem a ver isto......

im ashamed to be human

dont know what is worst... the things tgat must be on that "think" of that theres is actually peiople that like to see this..

battledude said it all. Humanity is heading to suck a dark place...

é horrivel, mas é a natureza humana a falar mais alto.

quem nunca parou para ver um acidente que atire a primeira pedra ,)

Se tivesse calhaus no meu quarto já tinhas um galo.

Não tenho carta... :-..