Cloverfield/1-18-08 >> Trailer <<

N3kr0

Na semana em que Transformers chegava às salas dos EUA, a acompanha-lo vinha uma pequena surpresa: um misterioso teaser trailer de um projecto secreto do criador de Felicity, Alias e Lost - J.J. Abrams. Misterioso ao ponto de o filme não ter titulo oficial (working title: Cloverfield), e de o estúdio não disponibilizar o trailer aos media e combater activamente a disponibilização do mesmo no YouTube.

">

Edited by seako

Regarding the online stuff you posted: yeah, we're doing some fun stuff on the web.

But, obviously, if the movie doesn't kick some massive ASS, who gives a rat's about what's online?

So as you can imagine, we're focusing mostly on THAT. For what it's worth, the only site of ours that

people have even FOUND is the 1-18-08.com site. The others (like the Ethan Haas sites) have nothing to do with us.

The EthanHaaswasright.com and EthanHaaswaswrong.blogspot.com websites are widely believed

to be part of the movie, generally because Paramount asked YouTube to remove videos taken from

the EthanHaaswasright.com. Why they had them removed is a mystery now, much like what or

where the other site(s) are that Abrams mentions above.

:-..

Ainda não há qualquer informação sobre o nome do filme e do que se trata.

Só se sabe que é realizado por J. J. Abrams.

Está envolto sobre um grande secretismo, mas este trailer deixa-me com água na boca!!

Edited by Mini0n
Movido. Thread j

A giant monster movie currently referred to as Cloverfield, revolving around a group of people using a home video camera to record their experience of an attack from the monster, "The Parasite" (not to be confused with the film project The Parasyte) in New York City.

De um dos mais activos autores na linha das séries de sucesso, vamos ver o que vem por aí.

Está envolto sobre um grande secretismo, mas este trailer deixa-me com água na boca!!

não, nao é realizado por ele. nem escrito já agora...

• 4 months later...
A resposta a um dos maiores segredos da humanidade desde o terceiro segredo de Fátima

E não é que o misterioso título definitivo de "Cloverfield" vai ser... "Cloverfield"?? Será?

(gravado com um telemóvel minutos antes da exibição norte-americana de "Beowulf")

cineblog

Entrevista a uma das gajas que entra no filme:

BB: What can you tell me about Cloverfield? Is that even the name of the movie?

LC: I can’t even tell you that. It’s so weird, and I’m fully aware of how obnoxious it is.

BB: Have you seen it yet?

LC: No. I saw the newest trailer, though, which should be coming out in a few weeks. I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised, because this is a much bigger trailer [than the existing teaser], with more explosions and whatnot. It’s either going to be really good, or really disappointing. I don’t think that there’s much chance of gray area.

BB: What drew you to the character in the first place?

LC: Well, we weren’t exactly clear about the characters we were playing when we signed on. The producers sat us down and we auditioned with scenes that aren’t in the movie. Some were from “Alias” and some had been written specifically for the audition. And they were all very misleading.

BB: So, in casting, you read from Jennifer Garner’s lines?

LC: I’ve never really watched “Alias,” but I think they were Jennifer Garner’s lines. I had to plunge a syringe into some guy’s chest, and we were in France, and I didn’t have any idea what was going on.

BB: What convinced you to take the part?

LC: I’m a fan of “Lost.” That was it. During the first few weeks, it was like, “Oh god, this is what we’re doing? I had no idea. I’ll never sign on to another film again not knowing full well what it is.” But honestly, if Woody Allen or Wes Anderson called me today, and said, “Hey you want to do something? You don’t get to read the script,” I’d be like, “Yes, yes, yes!”

BB: How did J.J. Abrams ensure that the story wasn’t leaked? Did you get to take the script home with you?

LC: They’re actually coming by to pick it up today. We had to swap out every new set of pages with the old pages. They’re bright red, the scripts, and watermarked with our names. So, nobody wanted to be the one to accidentally leak it. They’re pretty hardcore about all of that. I don’t know how they’ve managed to keep it so secretive, though, because people obviously want to know more. And nobody knows anything. The speculation is very inaccurate.

BB: What are some of the more ridiculous speculations?

LC: There’s all this YouTube stuff about analyzing the trailer. People are seeing things that aren’t there and making up stuff that isn’t true. There’s this one still of me and Jessica Lucas, who’s another actress in the film, and people thought there was some crazy lion behind us. But people are wrong.

BB: Have the paparazzi been diligent about trying to get on set?

LC: There have been a few instances. The movie has gone though a bunch of different, strange names so that people don’t catch on. At one point, the title was Chocolate Outrage. But it’s interesting because nobody in the movie is famous. The movie is the celebrity. So it was almost like we were existing in the belly of Julia Roberts, where nobody cares about us. They were just taking pictures of this person that we were living inside.

O suspance que estão a criar não faz o filme..

Mas não deixa de ser uma boa estratégia de marketing.

<_<

Se não fizessem nada quase que aposto que iam ser criticados por isso...

Eu acho divinal esta atitude por parte deles!

Um gajo assim vai ver um filme do qual sabe pouco! Hoje em dia antes de veres um filme já sabes tudo e mais alguma coisa! Só te falta saber como acaba praticamente...

Assim é que é! Actores desconhecidos, tudo no maior segredo... Pode ser banhada o filme, mas ao menos teve uma campanha publicitaria do melhor! :clap:

Novo trailer

Não conferi, mas penso que ainda não tinham posto aqui este trailer. Já tá a ganhar um pouco mais de forma. :)

Trailer no site da Apple

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Brutal!!!

não, nao é realizado por ele. nem escrito já agora...

Ao ver o teu reply lembrei-me duma cena...

O qué que o produtor faz ao certo?

Se não realiza nem escreve, produz... Mas isso é o quê?

(...)

Ao ver o teu reply lembrei-me duma cena...

O qué que o produtor faz ao certo?

Se não realiza nem escreve, produz... Mas isso é o quê?

O produtor é o gajo que chama o realizador à terra!

O realizador pensa no que vai fazer e o produtor é que vê se é possível fazer o que o realizador quer. (Há dinheiro? Temos os meios?)

O mais giro de ser produtor é que todo o dinheiro que sobrar do financiamento do filme, vai para o bolso do produtor. ;)