WWE: RAW

Archie

• 2 weeks later...

Gostava que na smackdown desta semana se visse uns 3 ou 4 da RAW a entrarem e a sairam da arena sem aparentemente terem feito nada. Na 2ª feira a RAW começa com a musica do Braun a tocar e vem ele com o Ellsworth numa coleira, e com o roster da RAW a segui-lo. O roster da Smackdown aparece. All hell breaks loose.

Conhecendo a WWE... o Roman volta a tempo e destrói a Smackdown sozinho.

• 2 weeks later...

looooooooooooooooooooool wat

"The date was November 13th 2017. There was a chill in the air, but I didn't mind because as we headed to the arena I knew today would be special. I just didn't know HOW special.
You see we had tickets to Monday Night Raw, which aired live on the USA network. As we took to our seats, I could see she was oblivious to what was about to happen. I knew (girlfriends name)'s favorite wrestler was Brock Lesnar. So while the WWE was on commercial, I began to tell my girlfriend how much I loved her. I told her how much I appreciated her. I told her how much she means to me. She thought I was crazy for randomly getting emotional at a WWE event.
Then as we come back from commercial, Brock Lesnars music hits. She was in a bit of a double edged sword. On the one hand, here was her favorite wrestler, live in person standing in the ring. Actually he was kind of jumping back and forth in place, but thats besides the point. The point is, she wanted to see him. On the other hand, here's her boyfriend of 5 years opening up his heart, and letting it all pour out. How could you not feel the emotion that was in the air? She tried paying attention to both, and that's when I dropped a coin. A quarter to be exact, but that's not what's important here. What IS important is that as I couldn't find my quarter, I pulled out my phone to search for the quarter. I got down on my hands and knees looking desperately for this quarter. She began to become embarrassed, and concerned why this quarter was so important. She began to do that thing that all women do when they're angry in public at their significant other. Where they take a harsh tone, without raising their voice. She said "Harold.....get......off.....the......floor". She didn't want to raise a scene, but I knew better. I stayed put.
That's when I, down on one knee, pulled out a ring box. As she processed what was happening, she looked around as if it were for someone else. Completely unaware of what to do, she put her hands to her mouth in complete shock.
Here before her stood a man that only moments before poured his soul out with a complete disregard for how anyone else may judge him. The only thought in his head being how much he loves her. Now he was down on one knee, during a wrestling segment involving her favorite wrestler, in her home town. Everything felt right. How could she say anything else but "yes"?
She couldn't.
With tears in her eyes, she said yes, and gave the biggest most heartfelt emotional kiss she's ever had in her life. The crowd erupted. Her moment had now become EVERYONES moment. 20,000 people all in one building paying attention to her, and in their own way, congratulating this new couple on her answer.
She said yes.
She said yes.
She said yes.
It's a chant that will warm my heart until the day I die. But then it gets even better.
Being disrupted in his microphone time, Paul Heyman then turned his attention to our moment. A moment in which we honestly felt separated from the world, and up on cloud nine. He proceeded to cut a promo on me, comparing me to Brock Lesnar, and how I didn't stack up to the beast.
I didn't care though. I knew I had a wife to be, a plate of nachos in front of me, and a warm home waiting for me to have the best sex of my life when we got back home.
Just when I thought the day couldn't possibly get any better, I get a tap on my shoulder from the guy next to me. I turn to him, and he says....
'Hey, I don't mean to interupt, but, you dropped this quarter'."
"Oh. That's a nice story and all, but I'm just here to deliver this UPS package. Sign here."

• Haha 1

que achas Queijo? Tem pernas para andar?

• Vince McMahon is apparently a big proponent of the “Woken” Matt Hardy character
  • A WWE contact informed Barrasso that Matt Hardy is being given creative license by Vince who sees the character as an opportunity to cash-in on an already popular, established character
  • Ed Nordholm, President of Anthem, still currently owns the “Broken Universe” intellectual property but there is a chance he and The Hardys will work something out down the line
  • There is currently no contact between Nordholm and The Hardys
  • Jeff Jarrett is said to have only saw Jeff Hardy as a star and considered Matt to be “just a part of the act”
  • This is has motivated Matt to succeed more than ever

• 3 weeks later...