Starcraft 2: Wings Of Liberty

Figos

Não vai ser o jogo do ano, vai ser o jogo de vários anos!

Sempre achei o Stracraft o melhor jogo de estratégia em tempo real.

É como ter 3 jogos diferentes, jogar com cada uma das raças são experiências diferentes, com unidades totalmente diferentes e sem equivalentes nas outras.

O 2 vai ser de mijar com certeza!

E não me admira nada a trilogia.

• 2 months later...

Blizzard Launches StarCraft II Battle Reports

Blizzard has launched the first of their StarCraft II Battle Reports, featuring a 20 minute Protoss versus Terran match in an early alpha of the game with a full commentary accompanying the action.

IT actually plays out like a sports match between two of StarCraft II's associate game balance designers, Matt Cooper and David Kim. The commentary is delivered by the game's lead designer Dustin Browder, along with e-Sports member Robert Simpson, who provide insight into the strategies employed by the two players. It's actually a rather interesting setup they have for commentating on matches, and despite the length of the video I found myself watching to the very end. I'm not a very big fan of StarCraft, but I could become of a fan of watching other people play it.

StarCraft II Battle Reports

Mais logo quando chegar a casa a ver se vou ver isto. :clap:

StarCraft II's Zerg, Protoss Campaigns On The Backburner

When Blizzard revealed that it was splitting StarCraft II into three separate products, we grumbled. Who wouldn't? But we've come to terms with it, especially since the Terrans get first shot at the story.

StarCraft II lead designer Dustin Browder tells 1UP that while the Terran single-player campaign — over two-dozen missions strong instead of then StarCraft-standard ten — is playable the others "are definitely not in a playable state."

"We've put by far, the most amount of work into the Terrans," Browder tells 1UP. "The other two campaigns are still in planning and concepting, which is where they'll stay until we're done with the core game." Yes, great — more Terrans, less Protoss, please!

And while the prospect of a campaign mode with up to 30 missions packed in may verge on outstaying one's welcome, Browder says "we're treating all of them like their own little mini-game" touting some interesting scripting tools that look to expand the StarCraft single player experience. And who doesn't like mini-games?

Now, back to waiting (again) for StarCraft II.

A reter:

over two-dozen missions

:clap:

Ora então.

Quem quiser (e tiver conta no Battle.net) pode ir ao site oficial do StarCraft 2 e ajudar a Blizzard a decidir sobre que unidade por no jogo.

A dúvida está no facto de terem 2 unidades para fazer de Protoss Dark Templar.

Posted Image

• The first option represents the Lenassa tribe of dark templar, which made its debut in the original StarCraft. This unit carries a single warp blade, and a cloth shroud covers its face.
  • The second option represents the Zer'atai tribe of dark templar, who wield dual scythes and wear an ensemble of heavy armor and the bones of slain zerg.
  • The third and final option is to have both tribes represented: When you build a dark templar, either the Lenassa or Zer'atai dark templar would spawn randomly.

Eu (ainda) não tenho conta no Battle.net. Mas se tivesse votava na 3ª, ambos. Acho que ficava brutal ter as mesmas unidades com diferenças.

• 3 weeks later...

Isto ainda n tem data, pois não?

É que deu-me na tola e comprei Keys de SC gold, Diablo2+Diablo2LoD no ebay por 7 euros todas :D

Anyway que mania da blizz n meter data nos jogos.. Este Sc2 parece tar brutal.