Recuperar Informaçao Do Disco

Mithrandir

Viva,

Estou com um problema... Ontem estava a ligar um disco de 80GB no meu computador. Estava distraido e enganei-me ao colocar os jumpers. Pus o jumper para o disco slave mas "limitado" a 30 GB.

O windows reconheceu a partiçao de 30 GB e indicou-me q o disco não estava formatado.

Só depois disso é q me apercebi do erro. Desliguei o computador, pus os jumpers correctamente e voltei ao windows.

Só q agora o windows reconhece-me duas partiçoes: uma de 30GB sem estar formatada e o resto é considerado espaço livre.

Haverá forma de voltar ao sistema de partiçoes original? Há forma de recuperar a informação do disco? Há algum programita q me resolva o problema? Alguma ideia?

recuperar os dados do disco... usas uns programitas. (O&O DiskRecovery)

Mas recuperar partições nao sei... Tive uma situação em que tive k reinstalar o windows e so me reconhecia 120GB de 200GB, depois ao fazer o upgrade para o Win XP SP2, la encontrou os 60GB k faltava e criei uma partição para isso.

Cumpz

File Scavenger® Version 3 Disk Data Recovery Program

Aqui

Esse programa é optimo. Permitiu-me a tempos recuperar um disco inteirinho que à 1a vista parecia irrecuperavel.

Quanto a recuperar a partição, nao me parece, mas tenta...

cumps

VAi ser muito dificil

Eu no Ano passado tive 1 caso semelhante e não houve solução

Se quieseres isto arranja-se ;)

Data Recovery (8in1) AIO

Posted Image

File Recover V5.0.1.15

File Recover is a safe, affordable and easy-to-use file recovery solution, designed to recover and restore deleted files from hard drives, floppy drives and other types of fixed media.

File Scavenger v3.0With File Scavenger® files can be recovered from a reformatted or corrupted volume. This is even possible when the volume has been deleted and its original position and size are unknown. File Scavenger® can scan an entire physical hard drive to look for traces of defunct volumes.

File Scavenger® uses advanced algorithms to transparently handle disks with many bad sectors and badly corrupted partitions. The software can be installed on a hard drive or run from a floppy disk. To run File Scavenger®, you must log on as a system administrator to the computer where data recovery is intended.

File recovery angel V1.13

This software will help you to recover files that caused by accidentally deleted, emptied from Recycle Bin, system crash, virus damage or disk formatted.

This software can recover files from disks with all windows file system ,including FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS .

It can run on all windows system, including WIN95,WIN98,WINME,WINNT,WIN2000,WINXP,WIN2003.

Not only the hard disks, Filerecoveryangel can work well on floppy disks, digital cameras, USB drives, ZIP disks and so on.

O&O UnErase v2.bulid945

&O UnErase V2.0 makes the restoration of deleted data as easy as "a walk in the park". With the help of a new and one-of-a-kind algorithm, more files can be restored than ever before. Within a matter of seconds, O&O UnErase finds your deleted files and restores them with just the click of a button. The original filename and directory structure are also restored as if nothing had been deleted in the first place.

Recover My Files v3.8

Recover My Files ™ data recovery software will recover deleted files emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin, or lost due to the format of a hard drive, virus infection, unexpected system shutdown or software failure

Recover4all Professional v2.23

With the Recover4all® Software you can easily recover (undelete) files that were accidently deleted under Windows. It does not matter if the files went through the recycle bin (and have been lost since the bin was emptied) or were directly deleted. The program is fast and very easy to use. The deleted files can be restored with a few mouseclicks. To prevent files that were already deleted from becoming overwritten, Recover4all® does not require installation and can run directly from a floppy disk

Restoration v2.5.14Restore files which are deleted from the recycle bin or deleted while holding down the Shift key by mistake.

Conversely, this program has another function that makes it almost impossible to restore all deleted files.

You can use it after deletion of confidential documents, embarrassing files and so on.You don't have to install it, so it doesn't leave any garbage in the PC.

(You can also run it from a floppy disk.)

Even if a file seems to be restored, there is no guarantee that the contents are correct.

After you run the program, please check the files.

You can probably restore it correctly if the drive has enough free space

and if it's just after deletion.

If you restore a folder, there is no guarantee that all files or folders which used to belong to the folder will be in it.

CD/DVD Data Recovery V1.0

CD/DVD Data Recovery is an easy-to-use tool to recover corrupted file from CD and DVD, It fast scans disk sectors, rescues the damaged files and copies the correct data to hard disk as possible as it can. The program is especially effective for corrupted digital multimedia files, audio, video, image files, MPEG, AVI, RM, MP3, JPEG etc, and for damaged document and text files. It supports many types of

São só 16mb :-

Luke