Ps3 à Venda Em Pt

{zzz}

• 2 weeks later...

This is from PS3NEWS.com

Here is what I can 100% confirm thus far: Paradox DO have a PS3 iSO Loader already. It works by running the PS3 iSOs from the HDD via an exploit/security vulnerability in Firmware v1.00-1.10. Newer versions may work as well, however, speaking with them these are the only versions they have confirmed to me thus far as exploitable/fully working with it.

The good news is, similar to PSP we won't have to open our $600 PS3 consoles to be able to run PS3 back-up images... nor will we have to mess with expensive Blu-ray burners or BRD media.

The bad news is, as soon as news (specific tech info) of the actual exploit is public $ony will patch it IMMEDIATELY and it will be useless until another is found. This is obvious of course, but stock PS3's here in the US are already coming shipped with 1.10 firmware versus 1.00 so I'm sure it won't be long until they get shipped with even higher from the factory.

Finally, as to why else is Paradox waiting on releasing their loader? Well, unofficially speaking (since it's all just rumors anyway until something tangible is released) I've heard two reasons as follows:

1) They are waiting for the EUR PS3 launch before they share their PS3 exploit(s) publically since THEY (Paradox) are primarily a EUR release group... meaning their members wish to get as low of "stock FW" version as possible upon launch, versus releasing the exploit(s) now and then being stuck with 3.xx firmware with even more hole patches/protection for their families and friends, etc which wouldn't likely run PS3 iSOs for some time yet.

2) They are waiting on more GOOD games to come out for PS3 before sharing the exploit(s). This is because if they do it now, then $ony developers will simply update their $DK's/libs/etc and the new games will not work with their exploit(s) anyway... and the current limited number of PS3 games on the market (to them) simply aren't "worthy" of being exploited publically yet.

Finally, if someone else (another release group, etc) were to publically release the PS3 exploit information or exploit itself then Paradox would likely share theirs at that time as well (similar to how they did the PS2 Machine ID changer when CORE released their BETA one). However, Paradox simply doesn't wish to be "first" in doing so until THEY are ready (again, after the EUR PS3 launch) unless similar info is already public by someone else.

Já me tou a imaginar com a minha PS3 e um discozito externo de 1TB cheio de backups prontos a bootar na ps3 ^^

sinceramente... um comprei tudo o que era plays ate hj... e como um ps fan vos digo.. kem tiver dois dedos de testa nao compra a ps3...

A x360 e mt mais barata.. e mlhr em jogos... tem mlhr qualidade de imagem... tem um desempenho brutal... e um sistema online no minimo de 5 estrelas... :) ...

Agora que tenho uma x360 e que vejo o quanto eu andava enganado... :|

mas cada um sabe de si

Pois.. Tal aconteceu cmg qnd me deram uma Xbox como prenda de natal, encostei lg a PS2.. e apostei o ano passado numa 360, até agr mt satisfeito e o Xbox Live é fantástico :)

Se por acaso jogarem online adicionem o meu gamertag: Tropa86

para fazermos umas partidas :)

Já agr se quiserem comprar Fifa 07 em PT e PES6 digam :P

Edited by Tropa

Concordo também, isso tudo e N gosto de blueray!

O blue ray e certo que tem mais capacidade de armazenamento... mas tambem so tem isso.. e super caro.. os custos de produção sao elevadissimos... o hd dvd supera o blue ray em taxa de transferencia de dados, suporto uma dose mais diversificada de codecs.. mais seguro... e apesar de ter menos capacidade do que o blue ray e mais produtivo...

x360 belongs to those who can see behind brands... :-..

• 3 months later...