• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ja saiu uma versão Ultraviolet.2006.xVID.TS-LRC

Mas não é sobre esta versão que faço aqui um reply

É sobre esta critica ao filme !!!

112 out of 199 people found the following comment useful:-

Worst movie I've seen in years!, 3 March 2006

Author: Niko Stokley from United States

This movie is absolutely horrible. The magnitude of its suck is unbelievable. The characters in the movie are very poorly developed so when you are quickly put into a silent emotional scene, you're left unaffected. The movie takes place in the future so they add in all kinda of high-tech gadgets that are so stupidly unrealistic it makes you laugh. They try to incorporate unbelievable advanced technology with a more modern day looking setting so the two aspects clash. They can make weapons materialize in their hands but their form of infection control is still rubber gloves. The plot itself is kind of hard to follow and doesn't seem to make any sense at times. How vampires fit into the movie, i have no idea.I signed up to IMDb for the sole purpose of warning anyone who wants to see this movie. This movie was horrible and do not waste a dime on this movie. The only delight i got from this movie is watching the fine Milia Jovovich dance around in skin tight outfits. I cannot stress how awful this movie is. Don't waste your time or money on this film!

Promete :tease:

Luke

This movie is absolutely horrible. The magnitude of its suck is unbelievable. The characters in the movie are very poorly developed so when you are quickly put into a silent emotional scene, you're left unaffected. The movie takes place in the future so they add in all kinda of high-tech gadgets that are so stupidly unrealistic it makes you laugh. They try to incorporate unbelievable advanced technology with a more modern day looking setting so the two aspects clash. They can make weapons materialize in their hands but their form of infection control is still rubber gloves. The plot itself is kind of hard to follow and doesn't seem to make any sense at times. How vampires fit into the movie, i have no idea.I signed up to IMDb for the sole purpose of warning anyone who wants to see this movie. This movie was horrible and do not waste a dime on this movie. The only delight i got from this movie is watching the fine Milia Jovovich dance around in skin tight outfits. I cannot stress how awful this movie is. Don't waste your time or money on this film!

Luke

fui ver ao IMDB para ver s todos os comentários eram como esses ou se algum escapava mas kd todos os comentários sao unanimes acho k n ha duvida k é mm um fracasso. contudo, teve melhor nota k o Alone in the Dark :lol: e k o BloodRayne :P

Outro blockbuster ke serve so para dar uso aos dentes para as pipocas e sonhar umka beka com a menina milla

tou so um bokado ceptico perante este mm por kausa dos vampiros, so alto fan da mitologia e para mim so ha mm 3 filmes dignos de vampiros: nosferatu, bram stoker's dracula e a entervista com o vampiro o resto é um bocado fraco.

ja agora, alguem sabe kem é a kantora da ultima musika no trailer?

Pelo trailler parece muita acção e pouco conteudo. Pop Corn movie...

Em relação às musicas do trailler:

Trailer Music

Ultraviolet (2006)

[REGULAR TRAILER] "24" - Jem

[REGULAR TRAILER] "Baby's Got a Temper" - Prodigy

[REGULAR TRAILER] "Clubbed to Death (Kurayamino Variation)" - Rob Dougan

[TV TRAILER] "Baby's Got a Temper" - Prodigy

[TV TRAILER] "Dryka" - Ars Arcana

Edited by ECSTASYADO

Luke

fui ver ao IMDB para ver s todos os comentários eram como esses ou se algum escapava mas kd todos os comentários sao unanimes acho k n ha duvida k é mm um fracasso. contudo, teve melhor nota k o Alone in the Dark :lol: e k o BloodRayne :P

desde k nao tenha o nome uwe boll nos creditos os filmes safam-se dessas notas.... ou quase...

Guest Walt Sousa
desde k nao tenha o nome uwe boll nos creditos os filmes safam-se dessas notas.... ou quase...

Olha que o pessoal do torrentleecher não deve pensar assim. Uwe Boll deve ser 1 Deus para eles. Bloodrayne é um dos filmes com mais sementes, ultrapassa as 400. :eek: