Tv.com Best Of 2005

Prym3r

title.jpg

2005 was a banner year for entertainment. Paris and Nicole argued. Bennifer 2 got hitched and pregnant. Lost spawned a million clones. The sitcom as a genre was resurrected...sort of. Lisa Kudrow came back and then got axed. Most importantly, a little Web site called TV.com came into existence to serve you all of your TV mania needs. We've compiled a list of some of the best and brightest of 2005, and we hope you like it. Do you agree with our choices or are you trembling with rage? Vote for your favorites in the Viewer's Choice section!

Show of the Year

Arrested Development

Grey's Anatomy

Lost

Desperate Housewives

Commander in Chief

A MINHA SELECÇAO -->Grey's Anatomy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Episode

Lost : "Man of Science, Man of Faith"

My Name Is Earl : "Pilot"

Grey's Anatomy : "Make Me Lose Control"

South Park : "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina"

Six Feet Under : "Ecotone"

A MINHA SELECÇAO -->Six Feet Under : "Ecotone"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Para o resto dos premios : Best of 2005

nao se eskecam k pa defenir a melhor é preciso ver TODAS. :)

essa da morte do produtor nao sabia :( espero k a serie nao seja cancelada devido a isso... mas tb espero k ao mudar de produtor....nao mude a serie para uma má serie, visto k tou ansioso pelo regresso... e ja me bastou a desiluçao k esta a ser lost....