Uma História De Amor

KAMPUZ

Encontrei isto num forum. Gostei e decidi partilhar convosco.

As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called “best friend”. I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn’t notice me like that, and I knew it. After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before and handed them to her. She said “thanks” and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I want her to know that I don’t want to be just friends, I love her but I’m just too shy, and I don’t know why.

11th grade

The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn’t want to be alone, so I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and threee bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep. She looked at me, said “thanks” and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don’t want to be just friends, I love her but I’m just too shy, and I don’t know why.

Senior year

The day before prom she walked to my locker. “My date is sick” she said: he’s not going to go well, I didn’t have a date, and in 7th grade, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together as “best friends”. So we did. Prom night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her “sparkling eyes”. I want her to be mine, but she doesn’t think of me like that, and I know it. Then she said, “I had the best time, thanks!” and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don’t want to be just friends, I love her but I’m just to shy, and I don’t know why.

Graduation Day

A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn’t noticed me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said, “you’re my best friend, thanks” and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don’t want to be just friends, I love her but I’m just to shy, and I don’t know why.

A few years later

Now I sit in the pews of the church. That girl is getting married now. I watched her say ”I do” and drove off her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn’t see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said, “you came!” She said “thanks” and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don’t want to be just friends, I love her but I’m just to shy, and I don’t know why.

Funeral

Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my “best friend”. At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years. This is what it read: I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn’t notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don’t want to be just friends, I love him but I’m just too shy, and I..I wish I did too….I thought to myself, and I cried………

:shy: :shy: :shy:

Edited by KAMPUZ

Pois é... às vezes preferimos ficar no silêncio e deixamos a vida passar entre os dedos. Até ser tarde demais.

E lá está, o não é sempre certo mas muitas vezes mais vale arriscar do que acreditar no que nos parece óbvio aos nossos olhos e nem sempre é tão óbvio nos corações dos outros.

Boa sorte a todos os que procuram o amor das suas vidas... eu felizmente (penso!!! :P ) já o encontrei!

:kiss:

PiNi-PoM

• 1 year later...

uma história mt comovente de facto :(

E vejam esta que eu encontrei noutro forum,e que já tem um final mais feliz:

"I just wanted to share this because I think it's the most romantic way a guy can ask a girl to be his girlfriend. So here goes the story:

My best friend knows this guy for a pretty long time. A month ago they've started going out. Both like each other; however, it seemed that the two of them were too shy, therefore, there was nothing but a wonderful friendship.

My best friend was kinda getting tired of it since she was hoping that something could happen. So, this Saturday, they went out again. Now, although the guy was very sweet and all that, my friend felt as if he didn't want any commitments. In this sense, if he didn't show any signs of wanting to be with her in a serious relationship, she decided that after Saturday she would settle for a simple friendship. So, the date came to an end and he dropped her home. She got out of the car and told him that she would see him on Monday at school.

When she got at her door and started opening it, she heard the car machine was suddenly turned off. She ignored it and the door opened at last. So she started to step in when she heard the guy call her name. She turned and she saw that he was running toward her. Once he was in front of her, he told her that he needed to tell her something very important. My friend agreed. So continuing, he told her that she was the most wonderful person he had ever met and that he really liked her too much. My friend was basically crying of happiness. She told him that she liked him too, but was kinda afraid since she had bad experiences in the past. And when she was in mid sentence, he hold her gently and kissed her! Then her took her hand and told her that she was perfect and that he couldn't ask for more.

And well, that's the basic story... isn't it like a movie scene?! So sweet. So now, he has my approval... lol. I'm so happy for my friend, and at the same time, I'm so happy to know that there are still guys like him. :D

Hope you enjoyed it! What you think? Isn't he so romantic? *sigh* If I could find someone like Carlos... lol. Nonetheless, definitely my friend is very lucky and, to be honest, she deserves it. ^^"

Edited by JFOX.PT

Ja que estamos numa de Histórias de amor, olhem esta que um tipo que eu conheço fez->

Ola chamo-me E..........

Namorei por 3 anos. Quando conheci a Andreia, ambos tinhamos 17 anos. Nos 3 primeiros meses era tudo as mil maravilhas. Lindo!!! Depois tornou-se um inferno.

Ela era mt ciumenta, comecou a dar escandalos. Discutia por motivos futeis. O problema era k eu amava-a muito. Fazia d td por ela, achando k 1 dia tudo iria mudar, mas k ingenuidade. Acabamos e voltamos por varias vezes.

Chegou um ponto que discutiamos por qualquer motivo. Decidimos realmente k nao iria mais dar certo e acabamos definitivamente. Eu fiquei mt mal em casa, nao tinha vontade de sair, nao conseguia dormir.

Passou 7 dias, e nao aguentei e liguei para a casa dela. No meio da conversa ela falou k tinha saido com um gajo e tinha tido relacoes sexuais com ele e ainda teve a falsidade d falar k tinha sido para me esquecer. Nunca irei esquecer aquele momento ao telefone. Parecia k alguem tinha colocado uma faca no meu coracao. Contive as lagrimas ao telefone, mantive a voz serena, falei k n�o tinha problema e k nunca mais iria procura-la. Desliguei o telefone e fui para o quarto. Parecia k mais nada nesta vida tinha sentido, nao consegui dormir naquela noite. Os dias foram passando e a dor so piorando. O meu rendimento no trabalho caiu mt, eu nao me importava com mais nada. Ao chegar a casa tinha vontade d lhe ligar, mas o meu orgulho nao me deixava. Quando ia dormir rezava mt para eu esquecer aquele amor que so me dava tristeza. Mas nao adiantava. Os 15 primeiros dias foram terriveis. Mas depois o coracao foi se adaptando. Consegui deixar as emocoes d lado e comecei a pensar nos factos, fui assimilando melhor e td foi passando. Ate voltar ao normal, claro. Quem e k as vezes nao tem recaida d pensamentos pela ex? (Isso e normal).

Depois d 3 meses, adivinhem quem me liga?!!! Era ela!

O meu coracao bateu mais forte, tinha sido pego d surpresa, passou mil coisas pela minha cabeca, em fraccoes d segundo tive vontade d chorar e rir ao msm tempo. Voltei a realidade, sem nenhuma empolgacao, a minha voz ficou serena, conversei normalmente mas nada d intimidades; estava a ser seco. Num certo momento ela pede para conversar comigo pessoalmente, porque ainda me amava. Os meus olhos encheram-se d lagrimas, o meu coracao sabia k eu iria sofrer, entao do nada comecei a cantar a seguinte musica:

"Cuida bem do teu amor, seja ele quem for"... e ela comecou a chorar no telefone. Comecei tambem a chorar mas continuei a cantar e a escutar ela a suplicar e a pedir para voltar, pois ela sabia k tinha errado mt e k tinha perdido a pessoa k mais a valorizava. O meu coracao nao teve outra saida a nao ser desligar o telefone na cara dela. Decidi ent�o naquele msm dia tirar umas ferias. Dois dias depois estava na praia sozinho sentado na areia e a olhar as ondas...

Era no final d tarde, aquilo td era tao bom, estava a sentir-me mt bem quando toca o telem�vel... Era a minha mae a dizer k a minha ex tinha sido encontrada morta, (suicidio). Ao lado dela foi encontrada uma carta onde dizia: "Pai e Mae, eu amo-vos mt, nao fiquem tristes por mim, pois a minha vida nao tem mais sentido. Eu tive a pessoa mais importante no mundo nas minhas maos e deixei-a escapar! Eu amo o Edu e amarei eternamente mas sei k ele nao me quer mais. Calma Mae, calma Pai, nao fiquem furiosos com ele. Eu sou a culpada, eu tratava-o como se fosse um qualquer. Quando acabamos, descobri k ele era tudo para mim. Tenho um recado e quero k voces passem para todos os jovens desse mundo. "CUIDA BEM DO TEU AMOR, SEJA ELE QUEM FOR"

Queria agora a vossa opiniao sobre esta historia por favor digam de vossa justica isto tambem vos pode acontecer...