Batman vs. Superman (2016) - Zach Snyder, Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill

DSR

Uma pergunta, para um gajo que não percebe nada disto:

O Super-Homem não é infinitamente superior ao Batman? Isto vai ser um VS as in um contra o outro?

Se tivesses lido o Dark Knight Returns vias que até um Batman velho dá uma sova ao Super-Homem.

You're beginning to get the idea, Clark. We could have changed the world…now…look at us…I've become a political liability…and…you…you're a joke. I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you."

Aliás, o Batman tem, como backup, um plano-contingência para eliminar qualquer herói da Liga.

Essa história foi contada no arco Torre de Babel. ;)

Eish, obrigado Camurso. Explicaste bué da cena. Fiquei a perceber bué. :clap:

:facepalm:

Não percebeste que era para, sei lá, desenvolver um bocado o tema? Recorre-se a quê? Kryptonite? Bolas de cristal?

Sabes que não só nem toda a gente gosta de ler (já que tenho a fama...), nem tão pouco um gajo tem de ser geek a um nível tão deep. -_-

Por muitas explicações que dêem na BD etc etc, é completamente estúpido meter um Batman, um simples humano, a derrotar o Super Homem que é uma pessoa que consegue dar a volta ao mundo em segundos, pegar em prédios autênticos só com a força etc etc...

Pah é estúpido lol...

• Like 1

Tipo não são super herois na mesma? Olha que o Batman tambem não existe. :P

Mas o Batman é um humano altamente treinador e na condição fisica perfeita. Mas não tem super poderes nem nada de mais.

É um humano como tu e eu.

Teoricamente, o Batman se der um murro no Superhomem, partia todos os ossos da mão, quanto mais tentar iguala-lo.

Não vou fazer mais comentários, então.

O que vos posso dizer é que já li, em duas situações completamente distintas o Batman a arrear no Super-Homem.

Alias, respondendo apenas às tuas perguntas: 1 - Não. 2 - Who knows?

Edited by camurso_

Agora parecias o Rodrigo num daqueles dias...

:lol: Depois de postar, li outra vez e lembrei-me disso :-..

@camurso, bota em spoiler. Já se sabe do que se está a falar, e só lê quem quer.

Até porque é spoiler de um dos arcos de um dos universos, pode nem ter nada a ver com o filme.

Simplesmente é algo que me mete confusão, tal como o Rev diz.

Round 1 - The Dark Knight Returns

Superman diverts a Russian nuclear warhead which detonates in a desert. The United States is hit by an electromagnetic pulse and descends into chaos during the resulting blackout. In Gotham, Batman realizes what has happened and he and Robin turn the remaining Mutants and the Sons of the Batman into a non-lethal fighting force, leading them against looters and ensuring the flow of essential supplies. In the midst of a nuclear winter, Gotham becomes the safest city in the United States. The U.S. government sees this as an embarrassment and orders Superman to remove Batman. Oliver Queen (the former Green Arrow) predicts to Wayne that the government lackey Superman and the maverick Batman will have a final confrontation. Superman demands to meet Batman. Knowing that Batman may die, Wayne symbolically chooses Crime Alley— where he first became Batman. He relies on Superman's weakness caused by his near-death in the nuclear blast.

Superman tries to reason with Batman, but Batman uses his technological inventions and mastery of hand-to-hand combat to fight him. During the battle, Superman compromises Batman's exoframe, and Queen wields a kryptonite-tipped arrow to greatly weaken Superman.

Round 2 - Babel Tower

Superman's skin becomes transparent after exposure to Red Kryptonite, an artificial creation of Batman's made by exposing a Green Kryptonite sample to radiation developed in the event of him simply wanting to stop Superman for a while rather than actually killing him. As Superman is powered by solar energy, his skin's transparency causes a sensory overload by his internal organs' direct exposure to sunlight without his skin as a proper solar filter, to the extent that he can hear conversations on Earth while he himself is located on the moon.

Edited by camurso_
  • Like 1

http://whatculture.com/film/superman-batman-movie-10-reasons-batman-would-definitely-beat-superman.php

E já agora, mais uma que me lembrei agora:

Da saga Hush:

The pair track Poison Ivy to Metropolis, where they find that Ivy has also taken control of Superman. By using a kryptonite ring that Superman entrusted to him, Batman stalls him while Catwoman lets Lois Lane fall from the Daily Planet building. Superman comes to his senses and saves Lois, and together the heroes capture Ivy.